Monday, November 8, 2010

What would you do for,

a girl that you were into and thought she was into you? I am going to tell you what NOT to do. after about three dates with this girl will call Mellisa - i couldn't figure out what was up but i knew i was into her she was telling me about this great movie i need to watch and i figured if i "humble" myself enough to watch i would increase my equity with her. Of course i asked for something in return, but ultimately decided unilaterally to watch a movie called " The Notebook" - It was Sunday night and i figured whats the worst that can happen?  As i started watching the movie i literally was checking for my manhood to make sure it didn't turn into female part - it was excoriating pain, I did get excited for one part when the girl he liked and the girl he was sleeping with met up i was praying for a cat fight or at least a threesome, but Noooooo - She asked me if i liked it - diplomatically i invoked the law of contra positive  which went like this  you like the movie------ I like you --------- therefore i liked the movie- not my best line. I knew i opened myself up to ridicule if i told anyone and of course i got called loser, homo. and all kinds of other names. All in all in the  " what would i rather " game  i would take tasering over the movie, but the movie over root canal.

No comments:

Post a Comment