Saturday, November 13, 2010

Before the age of,

Facebook, back in the mid 90s when there was just AOL chat rooms i met up virtually with what appeared to be a pretty girl, back then everyone was trying to hook up it was a new craze trying to meet girls on line and chat rooms was one of the ways- She send me a photo, i send one back and we scheduled to meet at some club downtown. Now Unbeknowest to me, I walked into the club and was feeling good, I paid the $20 cover charge and WHOAAAAA..... I couldn't speak, I walked around white as a ghost Numb, In retrospect it wasn't as bad as it seems but it was a club specifically for Obese Woman, I'm not talking about chubby or full figured it was Very no Extraordinarily full figured, It was me at the club and a few Black guys - I went to the bathroom washed my face and booked the hell out of there. I do admit it was a mean spirited thing to do, I simply Panicked and also from her photo she didn't seem to be Obese. I did make an effort to "reschedule" but for some odd reason it never worked out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment