Monday, November 15, 2010

what do you do,

when one of your'e best friends tells youre girlfriend to suck his D%$#............ Like any other friendship, guys bust each others balls pretty much about everything with out trying to cross the line. Driving in Brooklyn with a girl i was dating at the time, I was on the speaker  phone with my friend, He was Name dropping a place that he has been to, and kept going on with it - to protect the name of the place will call it the Feerb Club. So he was basically saying i was The Feerb club, all the cool people are at the Feerb club, not everyone can get into the Feerb club, and on and on that he was at the Feerb club. To be fair i was riding him about the Feerb club, unknown to him that my girlfriend was with me i said to him "Shonda" wants to know about the Feerb club, so he replied "tell Shonda to Suck my D%S#"- I froze for a second, She just said hang up the phone on him NOW, he heard and was apologetic right away, I had to tell him thats disgusting how can he say something like that and hung up on him. I knew that ovioulsy he didnt mean it that way and tried explaining to her, he wasnt like that. She was livid that i was defending him, and i got a lot of the shrap nail - . What to do in this situation? He send  her flowers, called her to apolgize i tried to smooth things out also, She wouldn't hear anything of it- a few months later he had a happy occasion which we attended, she actually made me stay till the end. She ultimately forgave but deffinette didnt forget- Just for the record Shonda is White

No comments:

Post a Comment