Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blind dates, and set ups.

can be very tricky, The reason is if things don't go to well, everyone wants to have an excuse to bail. I Personally don't use them - a)because i have a super guilty conscience  b) I think as immature as I am, I'm not immature that way c) why hurt someones feelings cause there not attractive to you------ One incident that happened to me was I was picking up this girl that i had been set up with it, things didn't seem right from our phone conversation and also the fact that she insisted on meeting somewhere on the corner and didn't want me to pick her up from her house seemed odd- I picked her up and usually on blind dates I like to give the option weather to go locally or in the city- We settled on Bay Ridge- under 50  minutes later i had her back on the same corner that i picked her up- i beat the Israelis when they invaded and left  Entebbe by a few minutes. She had to say "good-bye to her friend who was moving to Florida"  that night -I made certain that she would get there with plenty time to spare..................... Another incident was I was out with a girl i have to say she had killer legs, and killer legs,I met her online and we went out to a lounge things seemed cool it was around 1200 midnight as i was dropping her off home- she blurted out to me "you can't come up, my brother needs to pick up an air conditioner from me"- my thought was at midnight really. I still see her online occasionally we  exchange greetings, i didn't want church on Sunday to be honest my mind was on other things that night......................

No comments:

Post a Comment