Monday, November 15, 2010

No News is good News,

So I thought, last week I sent my aunt a package of  "Chachkiss" -that's odds and ends and stuff, she insisted on giving me the business for these items, So firstly let me Thank her for the Business. I didn't hear anything from her or my cousin and I assumed that everything went smooth i even tracked the package and it showed it was left on the front door- End of story right Wrong almost 10 days later i get a call from my Aunt she lives overseas i wont reveal where but her country rhymes with "Frizzwheel"- Did i ever send the stuff- i told her it was left on the front door, I called her son my cousin and told them- I get the big ohhhhhhh they left it by the next house and i specifically Upsed the package so i wont have to take-  End the post by asking guess who has to take the package... .. Are the Free lollipops they give out at TD Bank Kosher? I would say No cause there is always a lot of them left in the dispensers, I cant say the same for the Pens, No Matter how many pens i have I still feel compelled to take Pens everytime I leave the Bank..........

No comments:

Post a Comment