Thursday, November 4, 2010

I lost it for.

 
   The first time in about 5 years as we called time out and i punted the basketball to the ceiling of the gym- I was never a very good basketball player, or coach but i never would disrespect the game and not play hard - in our game last night early on in the second half- i lost my cool when i felt players were playing stupid and loafing around , the refs were nice to us and just called a delay of game. The last time i went off the deep end on the court was when i was coaching the center team in the league semifinals I got thrown out for kicking the chairs and calling the ref a F%$& imbecile, they threw me out of the center, Ive been thrown out of the center on other occasions as well, for bad behavior, i guess to some extent I'm a sore loser..... observations:....................When on line at the express lane at a supermarket and you're buying for instance 3 of the same item does it count as one item or three................. I have noticed generally for the most part on the Staten Island expwy  that the sign that estimates you re time to the verrazano bridge is generally accurate the last two times it said 12 minutes i got to the bridge in 11:44 and yesterday it was 16 minutes and it took me 15:24......................I went to the Lebanese shul on sunday for Minha,Arbit it took them 30:27 from start to finish on the average there about 5 to 6 minutes slower than other shuls...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment