Sunday, November 7, 2010

I reopned my Facebook,

account only after barely taking two days off, the reason was of course a girl who ask that i friend her, and then she defriended me............... I was Watching the Jets game today and of course i was posed with the dilemma should i finish watching the game or go to shul, I texted my  "go to friend"- for advice and she emphatically said shul, i felt guilty i went to shul , the Jets wind up winning  she was right.....................I am in the process of writing a bar mitzvah speech for my nephew, seems like there may be some inappropriate stuff but i will print it here when its done............................An Intresting  story i read on line about  Yigal Yadin a noted archaeologist, scholar, IDF chief of Staff, and deputy Prime Minister who went asked about stolen artifacts - In one instance, where the thefts were commonly attributed to the famous one-eyed general Moshe Dayan, he remarked: "I know who did it, and I am not going to say who it is, but if I catch him, I'll poke out his other eye too."- one of Israels Greats.................

No comments:

Post a Comment