Saturday, November 13, 2010

Munster, Marsha, Margo, and The Daily News,

How are all these linked to the same night. I met a girl called Marsha who i hung out with once before, she wanted to go out on a Saturday to some club, She said bring a Friend, cause she had one coming also- Perfect the first person I called was Busy, he Didn't finish reading the DAILY NEWS, Since I don't have many options i called MUNSTER and passed him off as my 26 year old cousin - We Get to Marsha's Apartment, we get swarmed by her two Cats- Munster with out any shame rummages through her stuff, goes through the fridge, on her computer, puts his feet up, and calls her Marsha(not her real name - she hates him, I'm laughing. Her friend shows up soon after and holy smoke shes Insanely Beautiful looked like shorter version of super model her boobs popping out- she looks at me and Munster and says I'm not going out with these guys - She was B%#itchy and was certainly entitled to be that way- She also stole Munsters Magazine- by literally ripping it out of his hand- The Girl that I was with was hammered , i didn't take advantage i dropped her off home, Munster after stealing some girls cigarette got her number but never followed through, Margo disappeared never to be heard from again and The original guy that was supposed to hang out did finish reading the Daily news- the only success of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment