Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ive Been Driving In the city,

While you were still Eating French Fries in Honduras, I responded to a driver who pulled up beside me and asked me if i had ever driven in the city before, She then replied learn how to drive - I answered can you please teach me, I don't know why i thought she was from Honduras She looked more Pakistani- but that the first thing that came to mind.....I was driving up town to meet a date, Since I'm Flying tomorrow, i am somewhat superstitious about making sins so we went to a kosher restaurant on the UPW- another reason i hate the kosher restaurants is, cause they squeeze so many freaking tables into the place we got to sit right by the "coatroom, storage miscellaneous" room - and every time the door opened there was a cleaning supply smell not a good one -at least they didn't put the tip on the bill before hand - we ate fast, went for a drink, Just talked mainly about nonsense and stuff , the conversation stalled for a bit luckily she had interesting neighbors to talk about- I don't think there will be church on Sunday - but it was a fun night.................

No comments:

Post a Comment