Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day One,

of my trip has been somewhat eventful ill keep it short.. I went to Mount Olives to Menachem Begin's Tomb - After 45 minutes of searching For Begin- I found Hussain the ground crew guy instead and then he took me to his Plot, Mt Olives is a huge old cemetery it's nearly impossible walk cause there are so many plots. I then went  to visit my Grandparents at the Mount Menoochot cemetery- I got invited to my Aunts house for  lunch  where i met some more relatives, they are Hareedy or ultra orthodox- they have a Halacha Yomi posted in the elevators there for everyday i wonder if they have one for shabbat- cause it is a shabbat elevator. I happen to pass by the Gilad shalit (abducted soldier in captivity over 4 years) tent so i read some Psalms there- I think sometimes my life is ruled by the bathroom- cause i had to cancel going to Tel Aviv to go back to my hotel to make maybe ill go later..................if i ever figure how to post pictures to the posts ill do it

No comments:

Post a Comment