Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Prayers are like,

Vitamins there not going to help you, but they aren't going to hurt you as well. That's what I tell people that ask me to pray for them at Holy sites. One would think the Holiest people of any religion would be the Richest, but in some twisted fate its the opposite.....And while still on Religion how come anyone who always brings G-ds name into Business turns out to be the biggest crook- i know from dealing with some Arabs anytime the "Wallahi Ul Azzim" (swear to g-d) came up i knew to avoid the deal and the Hasidim when they start telling you stuff like " has ve Shalom"(heavens forbid) and "Chasedie Hashem"   (g-d's graces) you know to avoid them like the plague---As i mentioned before I'm flying tonight, and i know the first sign of turbulence I'm sticking to the Hasidim no matter how stinky they are

No comments:

Post a Comment