Friday, November 12, 2010

Father Flanagan would,

 be Smiling and looking down on one of my friends who was attempting to save the strippers from this horrible profession. On our first trip ever to a Gentleman's club - I think we  were twenty or twenty one We decided to go to club that at the time was called "Paradise"-. A quick background and Ill only Speak about myself as i am not authorized to represent my friends - I never got any play as a kid zero point zero so seeing  hot Naked woman for the first time live was something of a revelation, it seemed that way for some of my friends also but I'm not sure what they got before.We were all over the girls,giving them all our money and evaluating there hearts and minds and also body's - everyone except for one of my friends he was giving the girls money but was counseling them, as if he was going to save them- telling them to get a profession or go to college, do something respectful, from the looks on there faces they were saying  "A$$- %ole just keep giving us you're money" - To this day i don't know if he saved any of them, who knows maybe............When i was in High school once in a while I used to go "Clubbing" with a couple of friends, we used to have to schmear the security to get it, and as we got in we would separate cause there would be better chances for us to hook up with girls if we weren't together- seems like a good argument- I never got any girls, I used to try back then with stupid picking up lines- We would run into each other, and every time i would see them they'd be bragging that they just hooked up with this girl and got this girls number, I believed them the first few times- till I asked myself where the hell are all these girls there supposedly getting- truth is they were just as big of losers as i was they got Nothing also, I was just a dummy for believing them

No comments:

Post a Comment