Friday, November 12, 2010

It's been about,

a month since I started this blog - and i would like to welcome my 4 readers and potentially two more coming a board.....I am pretty sure i got a Red light ticket yesterday- On Coney Island i saw the flash come up- I used to write the F curse all over the ticket and envelope when i sent out payment,but now i just "dirty up the check and ticket " so the poor bastard that has to process my envelope would be grossed out "- I got the idea from an Old Stern show listener who when he had to send his Ex wife alimony checks he used to either wipe himself with check or spit or do other stuff to it - she took him to court on that - she lost cause as long as the bank took the check there was nothing she can do about it.... Next week I am going to Israel for about 8 days- Is it considered Lieing when Security asks you "did someone give you something to take for them" and you answer no when you actually do take something for someone? or is it like telling someone they look good when they really don't maybe ill consult the local Rabbi.

No comments:

Post a Comment