Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Greetings from,

The Indivisible and eternal capital of the Jewish people - I reached Israel roughly 600 tonight - after a long, grueling and painful flight. The Flight was packed, the seats are tight, the ambiance is smelly, but thankfully they crank up the air- better be cold than smelly. I usually pray to sit next to a hot girl when i fly, but the results are usually the same and  I'm resigned and the fact that my prayers wont be answered - i did make a deal with G-d That he can punish me in another way if I didn't get to sit next to someone fat and smelly - The lord is my Shepard and he decided to give me a stomach ache instead not the one where i have to go, but the one with sharp pains I couldn't sleep and was cranky the whole flight i did pass some gas to try to relieve the pain- didn't work - When I land in Israel I DO NOT think that I am home, cause all though Israel is the Jewish State its' not my home I didn't contribute nothing to the country, so just cause i am a Jew I don't believe its my home and never will. My main activity tonight was reading Psalms at the wall and putting in some notes for friends- I really hope things work out for them and for all those who need prayers....Please pardon the spelling and grammar i don't know how to activate the spell check here........

No comments:

Post a Comment