Monday, November 8, 2010

Just leave me youre address,

and ill mail you a check cut the rest of the crap out, i hate it when i get this way but when people push you and are super aggressive it drives me nuts. a couple times  a month I usually get a call from the Lubavitcher guys telling him all this BS how much they love and blablabla, I think its a terrific organization  and I love to help out when i can, but these guys are relentless they don't stop calling to a point where they hijack you're phone, they'll call from private numbers, different numbers, i was hiding from them in Aug, they called me from Israel, There like the INTERPOL of donations. i found a solution i will preemtively send them a check every month that way i don't need to be harassed............. Would you rather use a Pink umbrella in the rain or just get wet?............................How come some girls that list themselves for instance at 5-3 135 are lean and slender and some at the same dimensions are average- medium build(usually the American girls use the lean and the Europeans would use the med)

No comments:

Post a Comment