Tuesday, November 9, 2010

He Really Exists,

There is a real Bababooey, My niece and Nephew thought he was a make believe character - but thanks to one of my readers who pre ordered for me the New "They Call me Bababooey" book  i was able to show them The real Bababooey. In His book he makes lists and Thanks to the same reader In Honour of Bababooey - I made up one of my own lists...... Here is a list of my five not so - memorable moments at the Center.....#5-The Time I got thrown out of a game and took my ball home- It was my ball....... #4 Up 15  points at half my team held the ball to start the second half against Truck the game was called at the 16:00 after truck went nuts #3- When i Broke my trophy after Winning the summer league championship, cause we played horribly and were supposed to win by a lot more #2 -Breaking and throwing the second place trophy across the gym- i wasn't the one that threw it down the stairs - got me suspended from the center- after that i just would drop it straight in the garbage #1- "The Chair"- I chucked a chair across that flew halfway across the gym landing right by Richie- after he almost beat the crap out of me-he threw me out of the center i wasn't allowed back for a month.............. I Guess my greatest contribution to the center was that they stopped handing out second place trophy's, "Finishing second is finishing last"-

No comments:

Post a Comment