Thursday, November 25, 2010

Getting Ripped Off Sucks,

Getting ripped off and knowing youre getting ripped off sucks even more. I was Walking through the Jaffa Gate (Bab El  Khalil) and i wanted to buy a map- i got stuck at someone's shop who pretty much hijacked me with out letting me leave with out buying something else - my mistake was i took out the money already so i was stuck - I started Using my Arab profanity they didnt mind I picked up an empty  shopping bag that costs 2 cents and wind up paying roughly $28 for a Map a brochure and 2 cent bag - I know Israeli  cab drivers are very sneaky- They Jack up there rides about 20% which is acceptable in the getting ripped off world. I met my cousins in a restaurant in Tel Aviv--Then in the same restaurant i met a friend of mine who brought her friend it was planned  to meet them both but not at the same place - The girls were real nice- one is a friend who i met last year the other her friend maybe there would be an intrest- There was- but probably wont get beyond FB

No comments:

Post a Comment