Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's been two days,

Since i closed off my Facebook account, and thus far i don't miss it, Especially now with the Elections, I can probably read it my mind all the unthought, unoriginal. posts that many of my "friends" put up. I wasn't a big poster myself, and usually when i did post something it represented either an historical event, or something that i may find witty ( i am very careful not to post or even send emails of things that i don't deem funny- because everyone gets flooded with millions of emails of nonsense). The main reason i decided to shut down at least temporary was just that it was becoming a basic distraction- i do have to log back on in the near future to email some relatives etc........I Did support Freedom yesterday and voted, despite bickering about it.............. When i learn how to copy and paste i will paste my ballot here same as some videos.........Update from my last date turns out that there wont be any church on Sunday, not to elaborate this time there was no confusion here is how it broke down  I asked to call her again----she said call me ------ i called left a message-------she texted back shes busy will get back to me tomorrow-------- she texted me 2 days later shes sorry she forgot-------i texted back its cool don't worry------- THE END....... the only thing that i can think of that i did wrong was I made fun  of the place we ate - but i chose it, she was eating very hard chicken and couldn't cut it so i helped her and then i texted her i got arthritis from it - the joke clearly bombed but i don't think that had anything  to do with it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment