Monday, November 1, 2010

My Profile reads as following,

originally from Jerusalem,The eternal capital of the Jewish people ( liberal jdate censors please dont erase that) not according to our state dept cause there is no country on my passport. I always wanted to be the guy you're mother warned u to stay away from unfortunately I have no tattoos, piercings,never stole anything except once Swedish fish from Costco and ketchup from supermarket( i went back when i realized i stole it) and music also I've never been in a gang not unless u count Bnie Brith. The Good news is i look like my Pictures, The bad News is i also look like my pictures - If there were a Hall of fame for Punctual people I'd definite be in it. I pronounce silent letters in words to be inclusive. I am somewhat superstitious i don't listen to Arabic music when i fly, or call out dice, I stepped in #2 three times in the past 2 years and never got any good luck - I'm in wholesale health and beauty products not my ideal job cause i really suck at basketball - Menachem Begin is my hero,(despite Sinai accords). i am fluent in worldwide profanity it helps it's very useful in Traffic and i don't really know Spanish just what i read in the bathroom walls - for the most part on these dating sites the only thing that usually counts is the photos- A couple of interesting things that have happened to me here was once i was getting emails from these insanely good looking girls from Israel- they all seemed to look like the Supermodel Bar Raphaeli and i was thinking "holy crap there is no way I'm this good looking"- as the saying goes if its to good to be real its too good to be real- turns out they were looking for me to hook up with green cards plus i don't think it was really them in the picture I  do admire them  for there forwardness......

No comments:

Post a Comment