Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fridays mark,

The "Jamma" Prayers for Mooslims around the world. So it was on One Friday That I decided to check out the Mosque for myself to see what's up, I had a Mooslim working for me and he invited me to come along- We went to a Mosque on Broadway and 28th or 29th  I think- This Mosque was mainly composed of a African Migrants, and Pakistanis who have either perfume or clothing shops in the area. I went downstairs and the place Stunk - I complain about haseedems taking off there shoes when there  flying to Israel, There is no escaping that stench - But the smell of rotten cheese, combined with foul body odor, lack of air conditioning, probably gas, is beyond any person can handle- Now Islam claims to be against Homosexuals- but when u think about it nothing in the world can be gayer than bending over in front of another dude who smells like ass over and over again - How is that Normal- I didn't Stay for the Actual prayers or the Imam's Speech - For me The "Jamma" Experience was over................

No comments:

Post a Comment