Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Can you take this back,

This is not hot enough, OH this is not what i asked for. I had to apologize to the waitress on behalf of my date, cause she was super finicky with her food and had been giving them a hell of a hard time. I explained to her that this is not my fault shes not my girlfriend, just a first date so they wouldn't be pissed at me and spit in my food. This girl probably had the biggest set of balls on any girl i ever went out with she was opinionated. she knew everything, she was critical, had she been hot it probably wouldn't matter- but she wasn't - Objective was finish up as quickly as possible don't talk to much be respectful - like meatloaf says 2 out of 3 ain't bad i just happened to pick the wrong one out of the three- she had told me she started working in Red hook Brooklyn, and with out thinking i said i work in the area boom I didn't want there to be church on Sunday-- but there was she was persistent in me taking her in the morning i couldn't say no. She made me wait 15 minutes till she came out, she didn't shut up, she insisted on sticking her CD in my car, She sang, she was criticizing my driving- I didn't throw her out as much as i wanted to -I kept making excuses after that why i couldn't take her, after about two weeks she got the hint...........

No comments:

Post a Comment