Monday, November 29, 2010

I am a Believer, Son

Of Believers was my response to her question as to how do you know G-d is on You're side. She looked at me with the HuH look and said this is probably never going to work out. On Jdate Most of the girls are from a reform or secular background, but the truth is the only that matters is the photo- and plus you never know also- but this girl was barely Jewish,but she was pretty cute  who thought i was from the Moon when i told her i put on Tefilin,She thought i was this religious kook, mainly from my response and also cause i support the Christian coalition ( mainly cause of there dedication to Israel). It Ended with us parting ways amicable........ I decided to remove my profile this week, I have removed it before but somehow always get suckered back in. Here are a little more excerpts- What I learned from previous relationships- I embellished it a little........No Double Dipping, Turkish, Not to wear white Socks with dress pants,don't ask for the check before u finishing eating, the Yemintes drained the swamps in the Galile, the difference between to and too......What I am Looking for: A girl that can have fun staying in or have fun going out someone who is comfortable in a black dress or jeans and if she can help me buy clothes that be great too for real though a good hearted and good natured girl if she can spell that be great also.......

No comments:

Post a Comment