Friday, November 19, 2010

Breakfast in,

Israel is the biggest meal of the day. I am not certain how many times my father has asked me if I had breakfast, what does my hotel serve for breakfast, did i go in to the breakfast, I think because the Breakfast is Free it's a sign that you really have to go crazy. I am not a Breakfast person and Plus my Hotel has this Buffet that doesn't look to clean - so I skip the free breakfast - which seems to bother my Father- I shouldve lied to him and told him i eat the breakfast, instead of getting irritated at first, but now we have meaningful conversations about ; you guessed it breakfast. I went to Tel Aviv last night- Its amazing how difficult it is to find a kosher Cafe there- The old rule was "any thing that has Hebrew writing is kosher "- but not in Israel - I passed by a Strip club, I didn't walk in just took a photo from the outside - It's very refreshing to at least see that  they have a Mezuza at the door - the photo drew a lot of Face book comments

No comments:

Post a Comment