Sunday, November 28, 2010

except for kids kicking,

the back of my seat every so often, the flight home was decent  I sat next to a Syrian couple and there kids sat behind us - They looked familiar, except for some small talk (can you please pass up my tray, or excuse me can i get out ) we didn't bond. I raced to customs , only to find a huge line waiting for me ,so i politely went to the back of the line,at one end of the hall- I didn't realize that soon after they let people from the other side blend in to the line that was being formed in the middle so basically all the Syrian families, and the Amish group  that  i was way ahead of, now were way ahead of me- only to be fair i was cussing them and accusing them of cutting, but they didn't, so an apology is due..... It Took me 61 minutes and 37 seconds to clear customs , I didn't have to wait for luggage thanks to my brother and sister in law who put it with theirs on first class.......My Ears haven't popped yet and apparently there was lice on the plane - I went to get it checked out for about a 5 minute check up and a 99 cent brush it cost me $50 I didn't mind cause i didn't have to be sent to the "Refuge City".......

No comments:

Post a Comment