Friday, November 5, 2010

Don't call me names,

Don't call me names, The meter maid hollered at me, as i was running to my car that was parked in a commercial zone in midtown while i was dropping off a box at a customer. Lately I have been playing Ticket Russian Roulette with King Bloomberg and have been fortunate to be getting away with it. I saw her walking up to scan my registration and only to be fair i did call her names;  a -----Sucker to be specific. but when i saw she didn't scan yet i denied call her any names and said g-d forbid i would ever disrespect our brave police force- she told me get the hell out of here  she did also point out my inspection was up- which she couldn't have gotton  me for $115 + $85. I know generally when its cold and rainy or to hot- the meter maids are no where to be found ,  But i think the quota to write a certain amount of tickets now can be motivating. The last ticket i got was a couple months ago, It was dubbed the "$115 Piss" -I didn't even  get to bust a nut -had i peed outside it would've been cheaper..............................................The only  explanation as to why my maintenance went up from $611.37 to  $767.94 was the Mob took over the Building, I called Several times, but no one seems to know

No comments:

Post a Comment