Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holy $h%& What are you doing Here,

Holy $hi%&, I live here Stupid. That was my reaction and the response when i went to pick up this girl i was set up with. When i was first told of the last name i thought for a second maybe shes related to the guy i was torment in Basketball Leagues at the center. A while ago I used to run the leagues at the center and this guy used to pretty much try to kill me, cause i was telling that  hes horrible and shouldn't be allowed to play basketball all in a humorous way- but of course i was serious. So my first Reaction when i saw him was you re not going to hit me, and he was like are you crazy he introduced me to his wife who happened to be super sweet, and was telling her this is the guy that used to jip me off points and stuff, i played up to it just to be nice, They both happened to be super nice people as we talked more while i was waiting for his daughter to come down. We Went out and had a nice dinner somewhere in the city at a place where i know i  can usually have no problems parking- we went out a second time- i don't think neither of us were feeling it for date #3 but i called her again and as usual what happens with me with most girls they become mysteriously super busy- but she said call me for next week- i thought about it for a second and never called- from my information i was told she was really truly busy ohh well no church on sunday again..................

No comments:

Post a Comment