Monday, November 22, 2010

Anybody here,

Seen my old friend John. 47 years ago today President Kennedy Was Assassinated. I sat in a Cafe  the other day at the Mamila took me about 10 minutes until someone brought me a menu another 10 to take my order - another 10 to bring my order about 5 minutes to eat it and after waiting an additional 10 minutes to get the check which was never brought to me i went to the counter to pay -I still left a 20% tip. We Went to Masada today and hearing the story of the Bar Kochba revolt never gets old.....We Went to the Dead sea on the same trip - on the road to the Dead Sea I was thinking of the Naomi Shemer's Jerusalem of Gold- where the part goes And We will again travel to the Dead Sea though the Jericho Road.....I was yelled at by a woman at the Internet Cafe, cause i didn't shut the door when I peed - I closed it but i guess it swung open - Didn't seem right especially since anyone can just pee anywhere in the street and no one would say any thing...Stat of the day Omeri Casspi and Jordan Farmar are the only Jews in the NBA there teams played each other twice- both games were On Friday Night...............

No comments:

Post a Comment