Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pakistani Matrimony,

walking Downtown i was fortunate enough to pass by the Pakistani Day Parade around Madison Sq Park. As pretty much the only Really White Person there i Felt like I was at a Lashkar-e-Taiba Rally, as there were a lot of radial looking people there. I wanted to fill out an application for the Pakistani dating web site the signers up looked at me puzzled, and when I mentioned I am Jew, they took the form away and said it wasn't for me, The Pakistani hat I bought didn't trick them,  The truth is i wanted the free T-shirt. I think i need a Tan. There were some very exotic looking girls there with out the Ninja outfits....... I enjoyed the"Kiddish" at the shul in Long Island i prayed at this week They of course had Kugel and all those Ashkenazim Salads( The Cole slaw Tzimis. etc...). It's great how the whole shul  stays for the Kiddish, That would seldom ever happen at a Syrian Shul...........The Rabbi from Lubavitcher is making me feel guilty for skipping last month on the donation, Things are a little tight, The Guilt is driving me crazy............

No comments:

Post a Comment