Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Screename,

is Kyrie eleison on the new site i just joined and it has created a little mess, as I am getting some emails from girls that think I am Christian, it's all in fun though.......I spoke to "Juicy" girl she didn't seem to excited about the prospects of me calling her, but what the hell - we may meet up next week, she mentioned she was very busy and had a lot on her plate(no levity intended).......Thanks to all the FB pictures of Peoples car odometers that show the weather, I didn't realize it how hot it was.......I spoke to OP1 Girl today, she was very conciliatory and sounded super nice when she  asked if we can reschedule out Date from tonight to tomorrow night-I guess she doesn't need a lot of time to pack, cause shes going away for a short while, I said for sure why not.............. Simple Text "Dinner this week???, Promise you'll have fun".... Is my text to Late girl, I think its time to cut the usual crap of hey, hows it going, I hope you're great blablabla...........

No comments:

Post a Comment