Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Situations,

  in correspondence with a girl on line for a short while and then she Just stopped writing me back, I of course firmly sticking to my  NSA*or NNWT*  Policy just let it go. She Just emailed me today that her father had passed away. I am usually a "there there kind of guy" as I am not good at situations but  here is how i responded and I'm not sure if I did it right :Hi D- It's OK - I am really sorry to hear that about you're dad, I hope that you and you're family are  doing OK I'm sure you're going through a hard time - I guess it takes a little while to get back into the regularities - Life is definitely strange sometimes- My condolences again Baruch dayan ha Emet- Speak too u soon- ke. G......... I decided to go with Non Opportunity- opportunity #1- The girl is supposedly expecting my call and again was not under duress when she agreed, MH**  has been good to me, so who knows..........

*non suck a$$ or Not negotiating with terrorists
** A lady that sets up people -

No comments:

Post a Comment