Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Misunderstandings?

 I posted a status on FB that didn't reflect my own personal sentiment, that i got a couple of emails asking if i was OK.  It was the Theme maybe of a Documentary on the Israeli Expulsion of their Southern citizens.......
                                                                                                                             
יְהוָה, שִׁמְעָה תְפִלָּתִי;
 וְשַׁוְעָתִי, אֵלֶיךָ תָבוֹא אַל-תַּסְתֵּר פָּנֶיךָ, מִמֶּנִּי-- בְּיוֹם צַר-לִי                                                                                                                 

            Rain check with Elle is a Rain out no make up date. I don't think I do too well with Older woman my last 4 older woman dates I'm 2 out of 4 an unimpressive 50% clip for all math major readers....... My Hunch about winning the "Haredy Raffle " 12k Was just a Hunch, I don't think I'm going to participate anymore since it's not one of my causes........ PH the lady that has set me up before suggested a new girl, She said OK to me already- I asked if she was under Duress when she was asked that ? I'm not sure Weather* ill call her or not...... Open Invitation basketball in Deal NJ at EE Home, he build a brilliant new state of the art  court,  I haven't made it to deal yet this summer but sent the E's a gift of a brand new basketball and First Aid kit. EE is known for his Jean Shorts and his way unorthodox basketball style, that is not recommended to try at home........E on the open invitation:-Iwananame:  u better come play so i can flagrantly foul you and splatter your blood over my new court

* I know it spelled wrong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment