Friday, July 8, 2011

Damned if I do,

Damned if I don't..... Here is the dilemma. I have gotten some potential opportunities but i don't see think they can materialize into anything - So rejecting them seems like the right play, However does that mean that because I say No, then people wont think I'm serious?. I am playing keep away for now, and wait to be confronted, Seems that that's what i do best......In basketball News I out shot the self proclaimed greatest shooter* in the Syrian community Regular 3 point shots v NBA 3 point shots 12- 20 against 8-20. Of course he claimed i cheated,( cause i shot from the same spot) and he wasn't warmed up even though he was there at least 20 minutes before me- The question now is will I collect my free Supper........My Quest to learn Arabic has started - A Shami Guy that i deal with taught me a couple of phrases, to make sure they were legitimate and clean I repeated them to his daughter who confirmed that they were clean phrases.............

*mark Booey" gindi

No comments:

Post a Comment