Monday, July 11, 2011

Stuck In Traffic

     on the Belt "Gehenom" Pkwy, while the Thrilling Penalty Kick shoot-out victory of Team USA in the world cup is on, brought back horrid memories of me missing one of the greatest NCAA Basketball games of all time- this was actually better at least i was in traffic rather than eating some crappy sushi food with my ex girlfriend. A slight irritation about some  women soccer player Why do some of the girls get that croppy short hair cut?........It's been fifteen years since me and DM went to ABCD basketball camp In Teanack NJ. We met a lot of great Basketball coaches, My favorites were the Dean- Dean Smith  who was super classy and nice,  and John Thompson who when i went to shake his hand and take a picture said to me "you know I don't like no white people",Larry Major a good friend, who coached at Paul Robeson and had sent a couple of his players to Georgetown got me in trouble with him after i told him his players shouldn't go there( i was right by the way) Amongst other coaches we met  "Show me The " Lute Olson, Jim Boehiem. Jim Callahoun, Bobby Cremins, Rick Majerus, Billy Tubbs and Tubby Smith. For the record Mike Kyrsekywsi was a Douche

No comments:

Post a Comment