Thursday, July 28, 2011

Playing the game,

I was accused by the SephLink of being non- compliant and unaccommodating to some of the girls I have been offered to go out with. Reluctantly i agreed to call a girl I got 0.0 information about, except the usual great girl, great family, works, down to earth, and not you're typical S girl. As always i prepared for all scenarios with the call and the hot topic of conversation was my good phone with bad service against her bad phone with good service- I always manage to crowbar my Medicated pete* question which is what are you're interests-and of course it's family, hanging out, friends- after 10:49 of ruffled conversation we should be meeting up Tuesday..... Thanks to JD of the beit Hillel org. for the FREE car charger, Ill wait to say the " shehecheyanou " blessing till after Tisha Be Av...........

* a former stern show intern with Tourette's he was trying to pick up a girl and asked her that question- it's a lock for me to ask that everytime i call a new girl..........

No comments:

Post a Comment