Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Mitzvah,

I made at a club was That  i was trying to hook up a friend, with a girl I knew who was staying with me from out of town, I may have been an enabler in buying her drinks, But as it turned out , My friend left with out getting any and she wound u making out with at least three guys, before i had to drag her out of there, what followed after is for another post................My Landlord on why he doesn't like to hire Syrians " Zey Eat Shechtat Bet Yosef Meat, I like the people who eat Hanzir(pork)............ From an April 29th post  Why would a girl with a "Stunning body, pretty, The nicest girl in the world " possibly consider to go out with me? To be continued on the answer. This may be back in the works But, But, But there isn't an answer yet............. I called OP1* girl , and left her a message, I'm not really worried whether she calls me back or not. I know someone who gets very sensitive when girls don't call him back.................


*opportunity #1 girl

No comments:

Post a Comment