Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"The Samson Option",

No Way - The Samson option of dating, and relationships is when all else fails- beg the girl and threaten u may harm yourself if she leaves you - This option is paralel to the Israeli position during the early stages of the Yom Kippur war.Desperate to Save the destruction of the third temple- Some Say they were Very close to unleashing the Nukes on the enemy, and that became known as the Samson Option- meaning that's when Armageddon kicks in..... So I didn't follow my friends advice with "late girl" she actually sent me back a mercy text "Thanks, can we do drinks instead, working late this week"- I pondered my response, it was like deja vu all over again with the girl that was washing her hair every night for the rest of her life"- "That's cool I understand, another time maybe- I'm free through the rest of 2011 with exception to Tisha Be Av in couple weeks and arbor day in Oct - Just messin for real, I get it -k.e.- G Thanks.  I amuse myself sometimes OK a lot of times........I have gotten 4 emails from on line with the kyrie eleison reference all 4 girls not Jewish.......

No comments:

Post a Comment