Thursday, July 21, 2011

The "Busy",

Theory is no Myth. Late girl, decided to text back ""hey hope u r well sorry i didn't get back to you sooner this is a busy week for me to meet lets chat next week"- This reminds me of the girl that was washing her hair every day for the rest of her life. I replied "Thanks - its cool don't worry- have a great rest of week"- In Short "Kishmen touchis aran". which translates kiss my touchis and run. I am amazed that i have the ability to make girls Busy. Of course I'll text her next week........I like  the girls that always say they don't care about Money- cause what that really means is that they Do care about Money.........Breaking news a friend of mine out of nowhere decided to set me up with a girl she described as "Juicy", She's not from the US so I think she meant Curvy, I said yes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment