Saturday, July 9, 2011

MAYBE,

in the dating world is almost a certainty to mean NO. A girl on line made contact with me this week,She has big brains. We spoke for about 12 minutes and set up to meet Sunday. I texted her to confirm and here's the response- "I cant meet tom nite MAYBE one day next week" - i replied that be great let me know whatever works best for you. Here response - No Response......In Sticking to my not to be a "Sucka$$" Policy - I doubt Ill hear from her again, cause I'm not texting  her ........ To My readers I kept this under warps, against my Blog Transparency laws, Cause I was worried about "Jinxing" this date, Worked out well..........Regarding the other potential- Non potential opportunities, the ignore it and keep away strategy is working for now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment