Friday, July 15, 2011

Bike Raks,

  in shul on Shabbat?  I'll be crossing the other Mason- Dixon Line for the first time all summer, and that was the most amusing thing i found when i was there last year. I am not very religious, but c'mon to ride you're bike to Shul on Shabbat ???? I know I know so the other side will say "you rather people not go" ? No they should walk it's called RESPEK.....Congratulations to Reader and a former player of mine JD on his engagement - I was really sorry to miss his engagement party, I generally for the most part don't go to anything- I maybe slightly anti-social but I  really would have gone but not for prior plans. JD is the type of kid who would jump on the grenade to save his team  - and  I do wish him and his future bride a lot of Happiness and Success.......  OP1 girl called me back last night left a short a message.......... I'm glad that all the fun FB Posts are back  from all the people that were crying, devastated and couldn't from the Tragic murder this week......

No comments:

Post a Comment