Sunday, July 10, 2011

The War rages on,

My whole Life, I have been fighting food, and every day i wake up trying to figure out how to beat food, the unnecessary snack, the times when i eat around the refrigerator and think it doesn't count - I was thinking electric shock Therapy- but that's probably the equivalent of using Nukes in a real war...........My Neighbor the King of Clubs, promised to take me clubbing again - last time he said i missed out on "Five Gees".... I went to the Russian club a couple times with my Friend Kukuc*- who used to work at the Nautilus room in the center, the plan was to introduce me as a rich relative of his and he would get the girls -( I don't know how the hell to pick up girls in English, how the hell can i do it in Russian). We get there at 1200 and every hour, he keeps telling me it's too early for the girls, I gave up once at 300 and once at 400, The next day he calls me yelling that right after I left he picked up two girls and they were looking for me and.........I once made a Mitzvah for someone at a club once, the Mitzvah didn't happen but i get credit for trying...............

* kukuc is a Russian  kafkaze guy who used to scam me in the gym when he used to help me out, he wears shirts that are a couple sizes to small for him also when we went to the clubs

No comments:

Post a Comment