Monday, July 18, 2011

UTEP STYE,

advice don't call another girl, if you are in the process of going out with someone else, even if it's for the first time, That way you give it a chance...........I've been playing phone tag with OP1Girl - i am one up on her Three-to Two so it's her turn to call me back.......... Looks like it's over with the girl from last week- In Brief i called her expecting to leave a message she surprised me by picking up- I was only prepared to leave a message and not to talk to her but we spoke for a couple minutes, I texted her back asking her out - she replied thanks for the "invite"- I waited a couple days to Text her again only to never be heard from again- another "Rain Check "...............I am really starting to hate getting ripped off, I need a new car charger, The person that ripped me off for my phone cover, ripped me off again for the charger, I understand he has rent and expenses, But i always hooked him up with Blades and other products so for an item i can get for .50- $1.00- don't charge me $15 and tell me not to worry about it. After the product is marked $24 and 99......

No comments:

Post a Comment