Friday, July 15, 2011

The 12:48

, Second wait was well worth it, I finally got to meet the girl from Online that postponed on me Sunday. Firstly I Violated the "NSA" Policy, after she didn't get back to me, figuring I have nothing to lose. We made up to meet up last night at 800, I didn't text to confirm, cause i didn't want her to cancel again, but at around 700 she texted me " How are you" - "Holy Crap Shes going to cancel" - I just replied pretty good, Then i asked her if everything was good for tonight she said yes but pushed me off half hour. I got there early and ran into someone I knew, he said he was getting a" massage"- but was only messing around. She apologized for being a little late looked great ,Dressed really nice, I told her our table reservation ran out, but we found a much more better place to sit. It was a  JJN* style date. I may have spoken a little too much, and I know i said "you know what I'm saying " a lot more times than I probably should have- Sorry I was a little Nervous- I hope she didn't notice, She didn't want a ride home so I walked her about 35% of the way home, i think I would have the whole way, ( free exercise, plus bonus time w/ her) but didn't want to come off as pushy. She texted me That she got home safe. Church on Sunday hmmmmm?

* Just drinks-

No comments:

Post a Comment