Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dinner With

     The Rubins, is like eating at a five star restaurant with amazing ambiance, due to unmitigated circumstances i had to leave early Friday night.......I bought two Pair of shorts Today from the  "Expensive Calculator clothing Store*"'- The way I rationalize it about half the money i spend goes to the advice the girl  gave me on what to buy and half towards the shorts, still cheaper than me going  myself....... Pretty girls become less attractive once they start talking about there babies or kids.......... Rain-Check with "Elle" ? - maybe next week I wouldn't bet on it though........My Head still feels like a beat up baseball, even after taking out the stitches from the back .....Once again i Suspended my Online Account- I used to think nothing bad can happen from it - but now looking back, A lot of  not so good things happened-  ironically I spoke to the Girl that Suggested I join this week and Even She made fun of me.......


*The girl uses the calculator trick to show me how much $ i save-

No comments:

Post a Comment