Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sometimes good things

        happen and sometimes they don't.......I am met  up with Psychologist girl tonight Around an Hour before  the date i checked my Online Emails and Came across a profile that I thought resembled her- All the stats were Similar   But the  pictures looked great. I changed my slightly wrinkled  shirt and worked a little extra time brushing my hair. I thought about telling her about the Hair procedure, but My scalp was pretty much covered so I don't think she can see my Earthly gallotiical head. I was still self concise about it. We Went to a local place, had a lot of shrink references and basically Went  through the  basic Dating talk points-   interests, Work, Music, Relationships etc..... We actually sat for almost two hours- My highlight was getting sauce on my shirt she may or may not have noticed  just like the hair I didn't care.  I thanked her for a nice time, and there will not be any church on Sunday............

No comments:

Post a Comment