Monday, June 6, 2011

Good News,

    My Brother is losing weight, and What that means is more free shirts coming soon...... I attended the Zionist Day parade Yesterday, I told Alouf* I missed the Ateret Delegation his response The Ateret delegation was supporting and protecting Am Yisrael, by learning Torah. תלמוד תורה כנגד כולם.........recognition of the good portion of the blog  EE  on the parade Iwananame:  MDY stands strong with Israel with over 1000 marching in parade......... On The Lubabvich with the Tefilin Stand i was wondering what if Woman wanted to put on Tefilin, How would they React?........ Still contemplating weather to Re Email the girl that rejected me from around a year ago, trying to think if anything changed, or if i have a chance, I'll seek opinions on the matter...............

*Alouf is a haredy guy who bears uncanny resemblance to the Egyptian spiritual leader.....

No comments:

Post a Comment