Monday, June 13, 2011

Mazal Tov,

   perhaps a sign, For the second time in less than two months my Glass Phone screen  fell and cracked ( not cause of the Taliban*)......... I spoke to the mid 30s  Pretty Ashkenazim girl yesterday,  very Upbeat conversation it ended with her having to run to a family occasion and us not planning a date, She called today were scheduled to meet up Thursday...... The Seph Link texted me at 730 this morning the usual great girl but this time " out of the box " for me. Hmmm Out of the box too cute for me i was hoping, But that never happens, shes just not a "community" girl - I called her tonight after about an 11 minute broken conversation we should be meeting up tomorrow night...... wait there is more, I called " Nice touchis " girl - I called her and left a message for a different girl with the same name, then left a message for the right girl today, she called back "Who are you? Who gave you my number?" I explained and after a few awkward seconds and ruffled conversations she came back with the ohh ohh ok - " Can we talk tomorrow " I have bad service she said, She didn't sound too happy..........

*Taliban- is a reference to someone ultra haradey ( on my block there is an ultra haradiey shul and school whom i refer to ass the Taliban where the first time my phone fell and cracked)

No comments:

Post a Comment