Monday, June 6, 2011

The Gag order is over,

     I went out with the "Older" woman yesterday, She text ed me to tell me She'll come outside as to spare me the agony of meeting the family, We Hung out in Williamsberg Bklyn, the same place I went with the girl I was thinking about Pancakes, I was able to pretty much act stupid as I don't think things would advance further, I think she liked me cause she didn't mind, which brings my argument of doesn't matter what you say or do if a girl is attracted to you,shy of being a  psycho shes going to like you - The age felt a little weird, she had some interesting stories i told her she should embellish them to make them better, No Church on Sunday......... Joshua 10:12-  : “Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”
13 So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on[a] its enemies,- On the way back from the Mission of Bombing the Iraqi reactor, The Israeli  Pilots radioed that Phrase to Each other after the success of Operation Opera....................

No comments:

Post a Comment