Thursday, June 9, 2011

Every Time,

    I  meet up with a girl for the first time, It always seems like there is a girl that resembles her already there. when i get there but turns out not to be her. I met up with the slightly older girl from online, tonight in Park slope She Looked younger than her age and as good looking as her photos. We went out INJJ style* spoke a lot about our pasts and general topics, I am never sure when these "dates or meetings " should end but after about an hour and half it seemed that she was ready to go. I Thanked her for a nice night  I asked to call her again, and before she answered I told her I'll wait to  be surprised weather shell answer or not. Church on Sunday maybe.......Ill Spare  the same Shavous Joke from every year On why the Jews got the Torah ...........I got an Aliyah in Shul, it was in the main shul ( shavous minyan) As i am trying to become more "approachable" I didn't know how many hands I am supposed to go Shake, but went through a good amount..........

*Injj Style- is code word just for drinks no major date plans

No comments:

Post a Comment