Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fore Fore Fore.........

    I was amused to see a FB Photo of  Four Girls all together, That I went out with. What I learned from this photo is that It's the worst way to spend around 850 Big ones, all Experience's albeit not the best ones ( i wrote about a couple of them)...... With nothing to do at red lights i decided that I am going to time the wait times for the lights to change. I will provide a further study later but from E. 3rd from Kings Highway  to Quentin Rd its a 35.1 Seconds wait and from The Coney Island Light going up or down to ocean parkway 1:22.9. Another example of having too much time on my hands........"Alouf " was offended when i asked him if i can spend my future winnings from the "Haredy Raffle" On Shermootas. His response Kyrie Elesion , in Hebrew though of course Elokeem Yeshmor.........Interesting IM from a Syrian woman on Line before, we spoke for a few minutes till she had to go eat Supper...............

No comments:

Post a Comment