Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oppurtunities, Oppurtunities,

Amazingly, How i can go from 3 prospects in one day, all legitimate, meaning phone numbers already to possibly none. Prospect #1 I met on Line. The History she gave me her number like 3 months, i called she never called back, she emailed me on line this week  and then called me. She's a little older than me, but we had about a 90 minute conversation, tentatively we set up too meet Thursday Night.  I text ed the next day after a short exchange of texts she has not responded. Prospect #2 is a girl around my age I was set up with. I was actually supposed to call her in the beginning of the week and forgot to, Unclear if she'll take my call now....Prospect # 3 is another 30s something girl whom was previously described with a nice "Touchis", But the guy who gave me her number seems very iffy about the situation so it reeks of awkwardness I don't think Ill bother ....... The Good News though is that  One of the " NATO" members of the Seph Link told me  "no one gave up on you, its a joint Effort "- They have a whole coalition working....

No comments:

Post a Comment